Stave off hungry guests' growling stomachs with these tasty bites. Don't let their upscale appearance fool you—the warm appetizers are really quite simple to make. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 24 gingersnap cookies
- 8 dried figs
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread 1 teaspoon over each cookie. Arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cut each fig into three slices; place on cheese mixture. Drizzle fig slices with honey. Bake at 350° for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Honeyed Fig & Ricotta Appetizers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p14
Reviews for Honeyed Fig & Ricotta Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review