- 1 medium orange
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Using a citrus zester, remove peel from orange in long narrow strips (save fruit for another use). In a large saucepan, combine honey, water and orange peel; cook and stir over medium heat just until simmering (do not boil). Cool 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl; stir in cranberries. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain cranberries, allowing berries to stand 15 minutes. Discard orange peel and cooking liquid.
- Place sugar in a small bowl. Add cranberries, a few at a time, and toss to coat. Transfer to a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Let stand until completely dry, about 30 minutes. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 3 days. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Honeyed Cranberries in Taste of Home September/October 2014, p14
Reviews for Honeyed Cranberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Condiments >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cranberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >