My mother first tried this fast and easy recipe more than 20 years ago, and we've been enjoying it ever since.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside.
- Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish;
- brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear, basting often. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 351 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.