Honeyed Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside. Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting often. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 351 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Honeyed Chicken
"This is so easy and tasted great. I cooked it for an hour and it got nice and brown, but wasn't dried out at all."
"This is my husband's 'go to' recipe when it is his turn to cook. Full of flavor and easy."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.