- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds meaty bone-in chicken pieces
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard and curry; set aside. Place chicken skin side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; brush with sauce. Turn chicken skin side up; brush with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, basting often. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honeyed Chicken in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p175
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honeyed Chicken(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review