- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups cubed honeydew (about 1 small)
- 2 cups green grapes
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and mint until blended. Place fruit and cucumber in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honeydew Salad with Lime Dressing in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Honeydew Salad with Lime Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2016
"AD - absolutely delicious. May live on this for the rest of the summer.Thanks for sharing."
Reviewed May. 21, 2016