Honeydew Fruit Salad Recipe
Our Test Kitchen tossed together this refreshing medley that's a colorful addition to Easter dinner or most any meal.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 large honeydew, cut into balls or cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juices; set pineapple aside. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- 2. In a large serving bowl, combine the honeydew, oranges, mint and reserved pineapple. Stir in pineapple juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 117 calories, 0.550g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 fruit
Reviews for Honeydew Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC