Our Test Kitchen tossed together this refreshing medley that's a colorful addition to Easter dinner or most any meal.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 large honeydew, cut into balls or cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- Drain pineapple, reserving juices; set pineapple aside. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the honeydew, oranges, mint and reserved pineapple. Stir in pineapple juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honeydew Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p8
Reviews for Honeydew Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review