Honeycomb Goodies Recipe
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, stir candy coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 20 cups.
Editor's Note: White confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery stores. It is sometime labeled "almond bark" or "candy coating" and is often sold in bulk packages of 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.
3/4 each: 187 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Honeycomb Goodies
"Fun snack! We had a very large bag of store-brand Honeycomb cereal. Great recipe to use up cereal but it also looked very festive- the cereal shape combined with white from chocolate made it look like cute "snow flake or snowball" look. Perfect for a early winter snow day! As a volunteer food editor for ToH I loved how easy this recipe was to assemble with ingredients I had on hand!"
"Every time I make this recipe for casual get-togethers I have at least one person request the recipe."