Honeycomb Goodies Recipe
This snack has a sweet peanutty flavor that makes it a satisfying treat for kids of all ages.—Opal Blackmar, Rockford, Illinois
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, stir candy coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 20 cups.
1 serving (3/4 each) equals 187 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Honeycomb Goodies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC