This snack has a sweet peanutty flavor that makes it a satisfying treat for kids of all ages.—Opal Blackmar, Rockford, Illinois
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, stir candy coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 20 cups.
Originally published as Honeycomb Goodies in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p54
Reviews for Honeycomb Goodies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review