- Punch down and divide in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into two loaves; place in two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 375°
- for 20 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes longer. Remove from
- pans and cool on wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: One serving (one slice, prepared with margarine) equals 121 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.