We combine rich molasses, golden honey and a host of spices to create this warm and comforting beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place ground coffee in the filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, honey, molasses, sugar and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Divide among four mugs; add the coffee. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Spiced Latte in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p198
Reviews for Honey Spiced Latte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review