Honey Snack Mix
Little cubs can't resist gobbling up the crackers, cereal, raisins and candy in this sweet snack mix created in our Test Kitchen.
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 3 cups Honey-comb cereal
- 1-1/2 cups Reese's pieces
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 9 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 200 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.