Honey Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, rosemary and oil. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Place chicken bone side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 200 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.