Honey Rosemary Chicken Kabobs for Two Recipe
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 3 tablespoons marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple.
- 3. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 215 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Honey Rosemary Chicken Kabobs for Two
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.