- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 3 tablespoons marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the chicken, vegetables and pineapple.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey Rosemary Chicken Kabobs for Two in Cooking for 2 Newsletter 2009, p7/09
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Honey Rosemary Chicken Kabobs for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review