I never get tired of finding new ways to cook with herbs! A rosemary marinade sweetened with honey gives this moist chicken wonderful flavor and a pretty golden sheen. —Elsie Barton of Hoover, Alabama
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, rosemary and oil. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Place chicken bone side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey Rosemary Chicken in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p37
Reviews for Honey Rosemary Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review