Honey Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 22-26 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half : 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Honey Roasted Chicken
"Chicken was nice and juicy, sauce was really good. These are the types of recipes I love, quick, easy, and delicious!"
"With its mild orange flavor and ease of preparation (no marinading for hours), this recipe is a favorite. I convert it to 2 servings, then slice and serve with fried rice and/or asian salad.Thanks for the recipe Gwyn!"
"This is the best chicken I've had in a long time. It has become one of my favorites."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.