Honey Roasted Chicken Recipe
Put chicken in a baking dish and add some pantry staples. Let it bake, and presto! You’ll have a sweet, succulent main course before you know it. Add rice or potatoes and an Asian frozen veggie mix, and supper is served. —Gwyn Brandt, Hibbing, Minnesota
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 22-26 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Roasted Chicken in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p32
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey Roasted Chicken(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2013
This is the best chicken I've had in a long time. It has become one of my favorites.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >