- Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each into a 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. brush with butter.
- Combine remaining filling ingredients; spread over dough to within
- 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 16 slices. Place, cut side down, in a greased
- one-piece 10-in. tube pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan
- for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. In a small
- saucepan, combine glaze ingredients; heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Drizzle over warm bread. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 415 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.