"This is a family favorite," says Linda Bounds of Cedar Hill, Texas.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Pecan Pork Chops in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p27
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2015
"Super taste, super easy, looks elegant"
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2011
"A recipe I use often. Everyone loves it and it so easy to make."