- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Pork Chops
Sort By :
A recipe I use often. Everyone loves it and it so easy to make.