Honey Pecan Pie Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pecans, corn syrup, sugars, butter, vanilla and salt. Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and honey until combined. Stir in pecan halves until coated. Spoon over pie.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Honey Pecan Pie(4)
Sort By :
My family loves this recipe! The pie itself is delicious, but the candied pecans on top are my husband's favorite. I usually add some extra pecans in the topping so he can sample as I bake.
This pie is always requested from my family, its delicious! However, I knocked off a star because it takes HOURS to cool and can become very watery and messy when putting it in the oven
I made this pie for Christmas dinner, my husband loved it!!!
He said it was the best he'd ever had. I did, however, make my own pie crust. Definitely a winner.
I'm not a huge lover of pecan pie but this is the best I've ever tasted. My husband requests it for Christmas every year.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Best Pecan Pie Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Pie >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >