This dish won second place in a summer salad recipe feature published in our local newspaper. But it takes first place with my family, who loves to try all my new creations.
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, kiwis and pecans. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, oil and honey until smooth. Pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p104
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review