“We love to entertain,” writes Penny Davis from Newman Lake, Washington. “This is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests. The nuts add an elegant touch, and it fills the house with a great aroma.”
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in butter; add garlic. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drizzle honey over chicken; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Pecan Chicken Breasts in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p46
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review