- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in butter; add garlic. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drizzle honey over chicken; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
"I thought this was a very good way to dress up a boneless skinless chicken breast! The only thing I added was a little bit of cinnamon to the pecan mixture. I will definitely be making this again!!"
"Really easy and very tasty. I use one 8 oz chicken breast halved for the two of us. With potato and vegetable, it's plenty of food."