Honey Peanut Squares Recipe
"I serve this soft, nutty candy every year at our Christmas open house," relates Norene Wright of Manilla, Indiana. "Honey roasted peanuts make this sweet treat even more special."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:48 servings
- 4 cups honey-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- 3. Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC