"I serve this soft, nutty candy every year at our Christmas open house," relates Norene Wright of Manilla, Indiana. "Honey roasted peanuts make this sweet treat even more special."
- 4 cups honey-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Honey Peanut Squares in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p64
Reviews for Honey Peanut Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2011
"Easy and delicious. Tastes like a salted nut roll. I cut bars with a pizza cutter after removing from pan."