"I serve this soft, nutty candy every year at our Christmas open house," relates Norene Wright of Manilla, Indiana. "Honey roasted peanuts make this sweet treat even more special."
- 4 cups honey-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups peanuts in the pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows, peanut butter chips, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over peanuts; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts; press down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Lift foil out of pan; cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Honey Peanut Squares in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p64
Reviews for Honey Peanut Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2011
"Easy and delicious. Tastes like a salted nut roll. I cut bars with a pizza cutter after removing from pan."