Honey Peanut Apple Dip
"Everyone just loves this dip...it never lasts long," says Carolyn Sykora of Bloomer, Wisconsin. The thick mixture is easy to scoop up with apple slices.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced apples
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the peanuts,
- honey and vanilla until combined. Serve with apples. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.