Honey Peach Freeze Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, partially thawed
- Set aside a few peach slices for garnish. In a blender; combine the honey, juices and peaches. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into four freezer-proof dishes. Freeze. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved peaches. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey Peach Freeze(17)
Sort By :
When I make desserts, it's for 12 people. Can I make it and put it in one large bowl???? Bonita
I have not tried the recipe but wil be sure to do so. I just wanted to comment about the lady who tried the recipe. I don't thnk she meant the comment to be critical. She was only giving her comment!
I have diabetes and I made this dish without the honey---it was very tasty.
If you read the comment with the recipe it does not say they are designing this for a diabetic diet! There are MANY different kinds of restricted diets. You should also educate yourself. Some people need to restrict different things such as sodium, fat, gluten, etc. Some of us are lucky enough to be able to just generally watch everything and eat in moderation and exercise and be active! So please be very careful how you criticize.
tobja123: honey is naturally "sugar free" in that they don't add sugar to honey. However, it is sweet and acts like sugar, raises your blood glucose and tastes sweet. You need to research about carbohydrates and blood sugar! A brownie and a potato contain the same amount of carbs and each will raise your blood sugar. Ditto for honey and other "sugar free" products. Look at the carbohydrate count, compare it to the amount of carbs you're allowed each meal..that's the only thing that matters when controling your blood sugar!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >