Honey Peach Freeze
This recipe makes a cool, refreshing end to any meal. The tang of orange and lemon juice blends nicely with the honey. It's great for anyone who is on a restricted diet, and those who aren't won't know the difference.—Dorothy Smith, El Dorado, Arkansas
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, partially thawed
- Set aside a few peach slices for garnish. In a blender; combine the
- honey, juices and peaches. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into four freezer-proof dishes. Freeze. Remove from the freezer
- 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved peaches. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 202 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 fruit.