- each half to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. cutter. Place
- on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks. Make into small sandwiches, if desired,
- by filling with ham, cheese and lettuce, or serve plain. Yield: 4-5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 115 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.