Honey-Orange Winter Vegetable Medley Recipe
The medley of vegetables coated with a sweet-savory sauce makes a lovely addition to a holiday dinner.—Jennifer Coduto, Kent, Ohio
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onions, peeled
- 2 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place the vegetables in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine broth, marmalade, honey, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Dot with butter.
- 2. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30-40 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 202 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Orange Winter Vegetable Medley
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC