My husband is a commercial fisherman, so we have fish quite often. This easy recipe is one of my favorites. -Sonesa Lundmark of Sitka, Alaska
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
- Line an 8-in. square baking dish with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon in Light & Tasty October 2005, p19
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review