Honey-Orange Chicken Wings Recipe
"These wings were my mom's recipe, and she served them hot as a main dish, but my dad loved them cold. I like to serve them as an appetizer, hot or cold," says Marie Schnerch of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- 6 whole chicken wings
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. Brush wings with ketchup; coat with flour. Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush some of the mixture over wings. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with remaining orange juice mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
6 each: 533 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 586mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Orange Chicken Wings
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC