- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, almonds and raisins. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Orange Broccoli Slaw(7)
Sort By :
I used 1/2 T less oil and it worked out well.
Orange is not one of my favorite flavors, but this salad is very good. I used both raisins and dried cranberries and left out the almonds. I will make this again.
Excellent! But I just had to replace the raisins with Craisins for Thanksgiving :)
I don't know how to edit what I just wrote. I want to confess that I switched out the raisins for dried cranberries, and to be sure to add the almonds right befor serving, lest they get soggy.
Wonderful! I added a small can of mandarin oranges (drained), and switched out the raisins for dried cranberries. You could add chicken or pork for protein, or even surimi, and adjust the dressing accordingly. But I made this as is (except for the fruit I added) and it was great. Be sure to add the almonds right before serving, lest they get soggy. Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >