Honey Nut Spread
This simple cream cheese treat goes over big at all my ladies' luncheons and parties. No one guesses that the spread has just four ingredients.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and honey until
- well blended; stir in pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.