Honey-Nut Endive Appetizers Recipe
Sweet and savory flavors combine in this elegant appetizer. It's a nice, light option to serve before a big meal.—Carmel Gillogly, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into endive leaves. Drizzle honey over cheese mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 143 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Honey-Nut Endive Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC