Sweet and savory flavors combine in this elegant appetizer. It's a nice, light option to serve before a big meal.—Carmel Gillogly, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1/3 cup honey
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into endive leaves. Drizzle honey over cheese mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Honey-Nut Endive Appetizers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p9
Reviews for Honey-Nut Endive Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review