- bowl, combine the pecans and remaining salt and flour. Coat turkey
- with flour; dip into mustard mixture, then coat with pecan mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey in butter in batches
- for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Keep warm.
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, apples, onion and croutons.
- Shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Divide among salad
- bowls. Cut turkey into thin slices; arrange over salads. Sprinkle
- with blue cheese. Yield: 7 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.