Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over turkey.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
5 ounces cooked turkey equals 283 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 medium-fat meat.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer