Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast
Honey mustard adds subtle flavor to this moist roasted turkey breast from our Test Kitchen. Don’t have honey mustard? Use 1/4 cup each honey and brown mustard.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-3/4 hours + standing
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a foil-lined
- shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining
- ingredients. Spoon over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Cover and let
- stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked turkey equals 283 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 medium-fat meat.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now