Honey-Mustard Tossed Salad
As a switch from commercial dressing, I whisk together my own sweet and tangy honey-mustard concoction to complement the salad greens. I refrigerate any leftover dressing to use later in the week.Carly Carter, Nashville, Tennessee
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Torn salad greens and tomato wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Serve over
- salad greens and tomatoes. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield:
- 3/4 cup dressing.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.