Honey-Mustard Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Torn salad greens and tomato wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Serve over salad greens and tomatoes. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 3/4 cup dressing.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Tossed Salad
"This same recipe is in the 2010 Taste of Home Cookbook. This dressing is GREAT! Tastes so mucher fresher then the botteled version. Had all the ingredients, just need to pick up buttermilk. Easy to prepare. Will make again. Would double or triple receipe next time. Would also work for dipping chicken nuggets!"