As a switch from commercial dressing, I whisk together my own sweet and tangy honey-mustard concoction to complement the salad greens. I refrigerate any leftover dressing to use later in the week.—Carly Carter, Nashville, Tennessee
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Torn salad greens and tomato wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Serve over salad greens and tomatoes. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 3/4 cup dressing.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Tossed Salad in Country Woman January/February 2001, p39
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review