Honey-Mustard Sprouts Recipe
- 10 fresh or frozen brussels sprouts, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each onion powder and dill weed
- Trim the brussels sprouts and cut an X in the core of each. Place in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 8-12 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard, onion powder and dill. Drizzle over sprouts; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Sprouts(3)
Sort By :
Quick & easy! I'm always looking for new recipes for Brussels sprouts. This is definitely a new favorite!
These were so good. I had to make them twice as I ate all of the first one.
These are great, my family loves brussel sprouts and these sure are a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >