Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing
Terri Webber of Miami, Florida pairs sweet honey with zippy Dijon mustard in this quick-to-fix recipe. The creamy yellow blend nicely coats mixed salad greens with a mildly tangy flavor. "No one would ever guess this is low in fat," Terri confides.
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1
- hour before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 50 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.