Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 50 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 fruit, 0 fat.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing
"I have made this numerous times, it is delicious and you'd never suspect it is low in fat and calories. I add a pinch of cayenne to give it a little zip!"
"Looooved using Greek yogurt for this! Great texture and taste! You can make it thicker by adding more yogurt or less vinegar! Using it for a dip for a turkey swiss pannini!"
"I made this tonight as a dip for my homemade chicken nuggets. This was awesome. I added more mayo to thicken it for a dip. Way better than purchased honey mustard dip."
"Fantastic. We eat it all the time!"
"My husband only eats French Dressing...until now! Yummy!"