Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing(4)
Sort By :
Looooved using Greek yogurt for this! Great texture and taste! You can make it thicker by adding more yogurt or less vinegar! Using it for a dip for a turkey swiss pannini!
I made this tonight as a dip for my homemade chicken nuggets. This was awesome. I added more mayo to thicken it for a dip. Way better than purchased honey mustard dip.
Fantastic. We eat it all the time!
My husband only eats French Dressing...until now! Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Honey Mustard Dressing >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >