Terri Webber of Miami, Florida pairs sweet honey with zippy Dijon mustard in this quick-to-fix recipe. The creamy yellow blend nicely coats mixed salad greens with a mildly tangy flavor. "No one would ever guess this is low in fat," Terri confides.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p48
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review