From Mercer Island, Washington, Debbi Gillotti dishes out these simply seasoned spuds after they've cooled. But the easy-to-prepared potatoes also taste terrific warm. "They're great for barbecues and go well with a variety of grilled foods," notes Debbi.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup honey-mustard vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until
- tender, Drain.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the warm potatoes, salad dressing,
- onions and salt if desired; toss gently. Serve warm or cold.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 184 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.