Honey-Mustard Potatoes Recipe
From Mercer Island, Washington, Debbi Gillotti dishes out these simply seasoned spuds after they've cooled. But the easy-to-prepared potatoes also taste terrific warm. "They're great for barbecues and go well with a variety of grilled foods," notes Debbi.
- 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup honey-mustard vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender, Drain.
- 2. In a large serving bowl, combine the warm potatoes, salad dressing, onions and salt if desired; toss gently. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 184 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC