Honey-Mustard Potato Slices
Any meat-and-potato lover will request these sensational spuds. Simply seasoned with salad dressing, the slices bake to a golden brown in less than an hour.Bernadette Bennett, Waco, Texas
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 50-55 minutes or until tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 242 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.