Honey-Mustard Potato Salad
“Whenever there is a picnic or cookout, I am asked to bring this potato salad,” writes Alicia Quadrozzi from Escondido, California. “It’s tangy and a little different.”
16 ServingsPrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 5 pounds red potatoes
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain
- and cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large bowl. Add the celery,
- red pepper, hard-cooked eggs and onions. In a small bowl, combine
- the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 207 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium,