Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
This meal is so quick, easy, and so good. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and everyone enjoys the honey mustard flavor. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan
- lined with foil. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; set
- aside 3 tablespoons glaze for basting. Spoon remaining glaze over
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 24-28 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Let stand
- for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 226 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a